A Bankruptcy Firm Where Client Well-Being Is The Top Priority
For over 25 years, clients throughout East Texas have trusted the law office of William H. Lively, Jr. WHL, PLLC, to help them resolve seemingly insurmountable debt issues. We make our clients feel exceptionally comfortable. We help them understand the misconceptions about bankruptcy and that there is no shame in getting debt relief. We never talk down to you. We help you understand your options for making a fresh start, and we implement a plan for achieving that goal.
You Have A Story And We Want To Hear It
Although debt problems can arise quickly, they don’t just appear out of nowhere. There is always a backstory, and it often reveals that the situation was beyond the debtor’s control. Other people may jump to conclusions when they hear about your debt issues, but our team doesn’t.
When you contact our firm, we don’t judge or talk down to you. Instead, we treat you like a good person facing a bad situation. We know you have a story to tell, and we want to hear it. Learning how you got into debt can help us find the most effective path out of it.
Learn more about choosing the best bankruptcy attorney for your case.
Count On Dedicated Service And Personalized Attention
There are many factors that set our firm apart, including excellent client service. Attorney Bill Lively responds to emails day and night. He is always there for his clients, and past clients know this. Our reviews and client testimonials speak for themselves.
Here is what you can expect as a client:
- Highly knowledgeable guidance from an attorney who has helped more than 8,000 clients find debt relief through bankruptcy
- A frank assessment of your legal options and a customized plan to help you find debt relief
- A legal team that is very familiar with the local court system and personnel because we are the premier bankruptcy law firm serving all of East Texas
- Answers to all of your questions and regular updates about the status of your case
- Protection against creditor harassment, foreclosure and other collections activities as soon as you file for bankruptcy
By the time they come to us, many clients have lost sight of the fact that they don’t have to keep enduring the stress of overwhelming debt. We hope to relieve you of that stress as soon as possible.
How Can We Help You? Contact Us To Discuss Your Options For Free.
It can be difficult to choose the right bankruptcy attorney for your specific situation. We make it easier by offering free initial consultations. To get started, just call our office in Tyler, Texas, at 903-920-0008 or complete our contact form.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.